What we do at Ridge Lane:
Our Sunday Morning Service is from 10.30 am to 11.30 am, with Holy Communion forming part of our service once a month. There is a time of fellowship together at the end of the service over a cup of tea or coffee.
- Weekly Monday morning Drop-in – 10am till 12 noon. All welcome. Tea, coffee, toast & toasted tea cakes.
- Ridge Lane Women’s Institute – Second Monday evening in every month
- Monthly Bible study – Tuesday lunch time.
- Ridge Lane Youth Club – Every Tuesday evening.
- Exercise Class – Every Thursday evening.
On the second Monday in every month the Woman’s Institute meets from 6.45 – 9 pm. They have a full and varied programme with time set aside for a chat accompanied by cake and tea/coffee.
On Tuesday evenings, term time only, from 6 pm – 7.30 pm the young people from 6-14 years of age from this village, and the neighbouring hamlet of Birchley Heath, meet to participate in games, crafts and competitions as Ridge Lane Youth Club. All the activities are led by a trained Youth Leader who holds a degree in youth work. Children wishing to join the club only need to turn up on any Tuesday evening.