What we do at Ridge Lane:
Our Sunday Morning Service is from 10.30 am to 11.30 am, with Holy Communion forming part of our service once a month. There is a time of fellowship together at the end of the service over a cup of tea or coffee.
- Weekly Monday morning Drop-in – 10am till 12 noon. All welcome. Tea, coffee, toast & toasted tea cakes.
- Ridge Lane Women’s Institute – Second Monday evening in every month
- Monthly Bible study – Tuesday lunch time.
- Ridge Lane Youth Club – Every Tuesday evening.
- AA – Every Wednesday evening.
- Ladies Group – Every Thursday evening.
- Boys’ Brigade Juniors (including girls!) – please ask for details.
On the second Monday of every month, the Ridge Lane Women’s Institute meets in the Church/Community Hall from 7.30 pm – 9 pm. A programme of events is being formulated for this new club, and so far we have had a Christmas card demonstration, a talk with supporting literature and photographs on a Coast to Coast Walk, a glass painting session and an American Supper Evening.
New members would be made very welcome.
On Tuesday evenings, term time only, from 6 pm – 7.30 pm the young people from 6-14 years of age from this village, and the neighbouring hamlet of Birchley Heath, meet to participate in games, crafts and competitions as Ridge Lane Youth Club. All the activities are led by a trained Youth Leader who holds a degree in youth work. Children wishing to join the club only need to turn up on any Tuesday evening.
The Church/Community Hall is used by an AA group on Wednesday evenings from 7-10 pm. Members only.
A Ladies Group, consisting of mature ladies, meets on Thursday evenings from 7 pm – 9 pm.