Welcome to the Fillongley Methodist and Anglican Church
Tamworth Road, Fillongley, West Midlands
See location on Google Maps
The parish of Fillongley is situated some six miles from Coventry. The parish is part of a Local Ecumenical Partnership – Anglican and Methodist. The Anglican church is within a United Benefice with Corley and also has links with Arley and Ansley within the Ley Group of parishes. The Methodist Church is in the Coventry & Nuneaton Circuit. The Church is in the centre of the village and can be accessed from Coventry Road and Church Lane. The village has an adult population of around 1,200. There is a shared building agreement and active sharing in worship and mission between Anglicans and Methodists. The united church membership is represented by a Joint Church Council which comprises the Anglican Parochial Church Council and the Methodist Stewards and appointed representatives. The Joint Church Council meets every two month.
Methodist Minister: Rev Jane Braund
Anglican Vicar: Rev Ian Kennedy
Stewards/Wardens: Mr Graham Hargreaves, Mrs Suzanne Whiting
JCC Secretary: Mrs Suzanne Whiting
Our main services of worship are at either 9.00 am or 10.30 a.m. each Sunday.
We host many activities in the local community and we actively seek to promote groups in our locality.
See the ‘What do we do’ section for more details on the activities at our Church.
To contact our Methodist Minister telephone 024 7631 1057